MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Satellite photos from NASA are revealing some stunning images of Hurricane Matthew from outer space.
NASA has been sharing satellite images and time-lapse videos taken from the International Space Station as Hurricane Matthew roared over Haiti and Cuba, leaving a path of destruction in its wake.
More than 100 people died across the Caribbean.
Florida is now bracing for the category 4 storm as 2 million people across the Southeast were warned to flee inland.
Matthew is the most powerful storm to threaten the U.S. Atlantic coast in more than a decade.
- Click here for ways to prepare yourselffor an impending storm from the CBSMiami.com Hurricane Preps page
- Click here for the latest newssurrounding hurricanes and the National Hurricane Center
- Click here to see all of the latest mapswhen a storm forms in the Atlantic
- Click here to downloadthe CBS4 2016 Hurricane Guide (English)
- Click here to downloadthe CBS4 2016 Hurricane Guide (Spanish)
- Click here for Live Weather Blog
- Download CBS4 Weather App Here