- Tropical Storm Don Degenerates To An Open Wave Tropical Storm Don is no more, degenerating to an open wave over the far southeastern Caribbean Sea.
- Tropical Storm Don Forms In Atlantic, Expected To Reach Windward Islands Tropical Storm Don, the fourth named tropical storm of the season has formed in the Atlantic.
- South Florida Watching Two Tropical Waves In The Atlantic Hurricane hunters will investigate two tropical waves in the Atlantic Ocean as hurricane season is in full swing.
- Tropical Depression #4 Racing Across The Atlantic Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A poorly organized Tropical Depression #4 continues to move quickly across the central tropical Atlantic. At 5 a.m., the center of TD #4 was about 835 miles east of the Lesser...
- Tropical Depression #4 Expected To Degenerate To Remnant Low Or Tropical Wave A poorly organized Tropical Depression #4 continues to move westward.