- Hurricane Matthew Continues To Gain Strength Hurricane Matthew is gradually becoming better organized.
- Tropical Storm Karl Passes Near Bermuda, Turns North Tropical Storm Karl passed southeast of Bermuda early Saturday and slammed the island with powerful winds and squalls before turning toward the north Atlantic.
- Hurricane Watch Issued For Bermuda Tropical Storm Karl is expected to pass just east of Bermuda.
- Storm Watch Up In Bermuda For Tropical Depression Karl Residents of Bermuda have begun to keep an eye on Tropical Depression Karl.
- Karl Disorganized, Tropical Storm Lisa Maintains Strength Losing its fight against the environmental elements, Karl was downgraded to a tropical depression overnight as Tropical Storm Lisa got a little stronger.