- Tropical Storm Arlene Poses No Threat While our official hurricane season doesn't start for another month or so, don't tell Mother Nature.
- 'Cane Season Kicks Off Early With Subtropical Depression The National Hurricane Center started their first advisories in 2017 Wednesday morning on a small, middle of the ocean depression.
- Matthew Damage In Florida Up To $729 Million Damage estimates in Florida from early October's Hurricane Matthew have grown to $729 million.
- It's A Wrap For Hurricane Season It's November 30th, the day when most of Florida breathes a collective sigh of relief because it signals the end of the Atlantic hurricane season.
- Hurricane Nicole Moving Slowly Over North Atlantic Hurricane Nicole continues to produce a large area of high seas as it moves slowly over the North Atlantic.