- Tropical Depression Cindy Continues To Produce Heavy Rainfall Tropical Depression Cindy continues to produce heavy rainfall from the lower Mississippi Valley through the southeast and into the Ohio Valley.
- Cindy Brings Flood Of Trouble To Gulf Coast Tropical Storm Cindy has now been downgraded to a tropical depression and is leaving parts of the Gulf Coast underwater.
- Heavy Rainfall From TS Cindy Affecting Portions Of Northern Gulf Coast Heavy rainfall from Tropical Storm Cindy is affecting the northern Gulf Coast, and these rains could produce life-threatening flash flooding.
- Tropical Storm Cindy Strengthens Over Central Gulf Of Mexico Tropical Storm Cindy has strengthened over the central Gulf of Mexico.
- Tropical Storm Bret Forecast To Weaken Tropical Storm Bret is expected to lose some of its 'oomph' as it moves west across the eastern Caribbean Sea.