- More Than $1 Billion Handed Out In Florida Following Hurricane Irma Over a month later, the state of Florida is still recovering following the impact of Hurricane Irma.
- Court Backs Scott On Emergency Rules An appeals court gave a victory to Gov. Rick Scott in one part of a legal battle about emergency rules on generators at nursing homes.
- Dem House Members Seek Debris Removal Answers From Scott Six Democratic members of Congress are demanding answers from Governor Scott regarding an emergency contract for debris removal in the Keys.
- Puerto Rico’s Fmr. Governor Calls Hurricane Relief Efforts In Yabucoa ‘Almost Shameful’ Maria's eye ravaged the rural town of Yabucoa in Puerto Rico. Weeks later, relief has been slow, almost nonexistent.
- Time Running Out To Apply For FEMA Help Time is running out to apply for assistance after Hurricane Irma. People have just over three weeks to ask FEMA for help.