- Tropical Depression Danielle Should Dissipate By Tuesday Morning Tropical Depression Danielle is continuing to drop heavy rain across eastern Mexico, but should dissipate by Tuesday.
- Colin Moving Away From Eastern Coast After pelting North Carolina's Outer Banks with heavy rain, Colin is moving away from the coastline.
- Tropical Storm Colin Leaves A Mess Tropical Storm Colin made landfall overnight and moved across northern Florida, leaving a mess in its wake.
- Tropical Storm Colin About To Make Landfall In Florida's Big Bend Rain and gusty winds from Tropical Storm Colin are spreading across much of Florida, Southern Georgia and South Carolina.
- Gov. Declares State Of Emergency Ahead Of Colin's Arrival As Tropical Storm Colin takes aim at the state's Big Bend area, Florida Governor Rick Scott is urging locals to prepare.