Dolphins Add 11 Undrafted Free Agents
MIAMI (CBSMiami.com) – The Miami Dolphins made their biggest splash into free agency early Thursday morning when they acquired Reggie Bush from the Saints, but the team also announced Thursday the signing of eleven rookie free agents.
The biggest name of the pack is former Delaware Blue Hen quarterback Pat Devlin. He transferred to Delaware from Penn State and put together a solid career for the Blue Hens. He’s the second Delaware quarterback to land in the NFL in recent years joining Joe Flacco.
The Dolphins also added former Arizona running back Nicolas Grigsby. He’s a 5’11”, 195 pound back who played four seasons for the Wildcats. He had his best season as a sophomore when he ran for more than 1,100 yards and 13 touchdowns. He finished his college career with just under 3,000 yards rushing and 28 touchdowns.
The full list of the undrafted free agents signed by the Dolphins can be seen below.
- Vincent Agnew, DB, Central Michigan
- Brett Brackett, TE, Penn State
- Garrett Chisolm, G, South Carolina
- Pat Devlin, QB, Delaware
- Jonathan Freeny, LB, Rutgers
- Nicolas Grigsby, RB, Arizona
- D.J. Jones, OT, Nebraska
- Johnny Jones, DT, Marshall
- Phillip Livas, WR, Louisiana Tech
- Jose Perez, CB, San Diego State
- Quinton Spears, LB, Prairie View A&M
Click here to follow all of the latest free agent moves across the NFL only on CBSMiami.com.