The Blue Martini
900 S. Miami Ave., Suite 250
Miami, FL 33130
The Blue Martini is a cool blue lounge where locals go to listen to jazz, ’80s music and more. There are five South Florida locations to serve you, each night featuring happy hour specials and live and local entertainment. At the Brickell location, associate bar manager Felix Martinez will greet patrons with a smile, a side of Patron and the promise of an amazing evening. For tonight’s entertainment, Martinez has offered up three amazing martini recipes: The Blue Martini, The Belini and The Pomegranate Martini. Bottoms up!
- 2 oz. Van Gogh Blue Vodka
- 1 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 oz. Blue Curacao
- Splash of Sour Mix
- Splash of Orange JuiceDirections:
- Combine all ingredients in list order.
- Mix and serve over ice.
- 2 oz. Finlandia Grapefruit Vodka
- 1 oz. Pomegranate Liquor
- Splash of Cointreau
- Splash of Cranberry & Soda
- Pomegranate Sugar
- Mix Finlandia Vodka, Pomegranate Liquor, Cointreau and Cranberry and Soda in drink mixer. Set aside.
- Dip the rim of a martini glass in the pomegranate sugar.
- Pour the drink mixture into the martini glass and serve.
- 2 oz. Grey Goose
- 1 oz. Peach Puree
- 1 oz. Sparkling Wine
- 1 oz. Peach Schnapps (optional)
- Splash of Orange Juice
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve in a martini glass.
Related: Top Cocktail Bars In South Florida