Two Fort Lauderdale Workers Nearly Electrocuted When Crane Hit Power LineTwo workers were nearly electrocuted when a crane they were standing next to hit a powerline.
Fort Lauderdale Man Electrocuted In A Tree 20 Feet HighA man died after being electrocuted in the back yard of a home.
Fort Lauderdale Man Picking Fruit ElectrocutedA man was killed in what appears to be an accidental electrocution at a Fort Lauderdale home.
Man Electrocuted In Miami Home, Body Found In AtticA deadly discovery inside a Miami home Friday when a body was found in the attic of the shuttered home.
Man Electrocuted While Trimming Trees In LakelandA Florida man trimming trees died after he hit a power line and was electrocuted.
Final Farewell For Teen Electrocuted At FPL SubstationFriends and family of Jesus Meneses, the teen electrocuted inside an FPL substation, will pay their final respects at his funeral Friday evening.
Friends And Family Gather To Remember Electrocuted TeenKids like Jonathan Gomez are dealing with the death of their friend, Jesus Menesus, just 24 hours after he was electrocuted while fetching a loose basketball at an FPL substation.
Friends, Family Remember Electrocuted TeenFriends stopped by a makeshift memorial in Miami where a teenager was electrocuted after he jumped a fence into an electrical grid.
Juvenile Electrocuted After Climbing Fence Into Power GridA juvenile who jumped a fence into some power lines was electrocuted Monday evening.
Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed In Calder Sloan's Pool ElectrocutionThe family of a 7-year-old boy who was electrocuted in a swimming pool has filed a lawsuit against four companies.
Family Of Boy Electrocuted Encourages Pool SafetyAs the summer season officially gets underway, families all over South Florida are getting their backyard pools ready—and many are likely thinking of the Sloan family from North Miami.
Memorial Service Held For Boy Electrocuted In Family PoolA memorial service was held Friday for a 7-year-old boy who died over the weekend while swimming in his family's North Miami pool.
Tree Trimmer Electrocuted In HollywoodA South Florida tree trimmer lost his life on the job Friday afternoon in Hollywood.
Tree Trimmer Electrocuted In MiamiA tree trimmer died Monday after being electrocuted while trimming trees in the 1500 block of NW 30 Avenue.
Keys Energy Worker Dies In Big Pine KeyMonroe County deputies said a Keys Energy Services worker was electrocuted while working on the roof of a home in the Florida Keys Thursday night.