Cat Saves Florida Family From Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA Central Florida couple is crediting Bella for saving their lives. Bella is not their daughter or their dog, she is their cat.
Thanksgiving Tamale Tradition Nearly Turns To Tragedy In Propane IncidentA Thanksgiving tradition nearly turned to tragedy Thursday morning when six people were treated for carbon monoxide exposure in Kendall.
Makeshift Tire-Rim Stove Inside Apartment Sends 10 To Hospital Trying to stay warm as temperatures dipped in the 50s overnight landed nearly a dozen people in the hospital.
Man Killed By Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In HialeahAuthorities say a Hialeah man likely died from carbon monoxide poisoning after using electric generator for power following Hurricane Irma.
Cops Pull Ford Explorers Over Complaints Of Drivers Passing OutThe number of complaints and injuries related to possible carbon monoxide leaks in Ford Explorers is much higher than previously thought.
Firefighters Find Cause Of Gas Leak That Sickened DozensFirefighters say they know what caused a gas leak that sickened dozens in a South Florida business.
Dozens Sickened Over Carbon Monoxide Gas LeakInvestigators are trying to find out what is causing a gas leak that sickened dozens of employees in a Sweetwater building.
Carbon Monoxide Scare At Doral Health Food Catering ShopNearly a dozen people were taken to the hospital following reports of carbon monoxide poisoning at a commercial kitchen in Doral.
Carbon Monoxide Suspected In Lauderdale DeathsA Ft. Lauderdale apartment building was evacuated Thursday morning after someone called 9-1-1 to report a suicide attempt.
Father, Son Overcome By Carbon MonoxideA boy, unresponsive, had to be pulled from his bed, and a father, barely able to stand, were both taken to the hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide.
One Dead, Several Recovering From Carbon Monoxide PoisoningOne person is dead, several others had to be taken to the hospital, after a car was left running inside a garage in Wilton Manors.
Coral Springs Family Says Ford Explorer Made Them Sick, Files Lawsuit A Coral Springs family says their Ford Explorer made them sick.
Dangerous Levels Of Carbon Monoxide Send Seven To HospitalSeven people were taken to the hospital early Monday after they were exposed to a dangerously high level of carbon monoxide.
Health Officials Warn Of Carbon Monoxide DangersAs South Floridians get ready for the arrival of Tropical Storm Isaac, the Miami-Dade County Health Department (MDCHD) is urging the public to avoid carbon monoxide (CO) exposure by taking precautions with gas-powered appliances and charcoal or gas grills.
Elderly Couple Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide PoisoningAn elderly Hollywood couple are recovering Friday from an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning after they left their car running, police said.