MIAMI (CBSMiami) — These colorful cookies will definitely get the kids ready for the holidays!
CBS4 Meteorologist Lissette Gonzalez and her girls, Sofia and Elise, love making this easy sugar cookie recipe.
Plus the girls really enjoy decorating and eating them! Rumor has it Santa loves them too.
- 2 ¾ cups of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 cup of Butter
- 1 ½ cup of Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Stir flour, baking soda and baking powder
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in dry ingredients
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Have some fun decorating and eating!