MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Many South Floridian’s will be enjoying a day off for Presidents’ Day. Here’s a rundown of what’s open and closed.READ MORE: Caught On Camera: Florida Undercover Detective Threatened With Gun During Sting Operation
Federal offices: Closed
State offices: Open
Stock markets: Closed
Miami-Dade County offices: ClosedREAD MORE: Miami's Overheated Home Prices Continue While Experts Say Red Hot Housing Market Starting To Losing Steam
Broward County offices: Open
Miami-Dade courts: Closed
Broward courts: Open
Broward & Miami-Dade libraries: Closed
Miami-Dade and Broward public schools: Closed
- Postal service: Closed. Express Mail Delivery only.
- Banks: Check with your bank for schedule.
- Garbage collection: Regular schedule in most cities.
- Miami-Dade and Broward transit: Regular schedule.
- Tri-Rail: Regular schedule.
- Malls: Open
- Supermarkets: Open