MIAMI (CBSMiami) – As we ring in the new year, here’s a look at what is opened and closed on New Year’s Day.
On Thursday, federal, state and county offices will be closed. Also closed are courts, banks and the post office.
If you have to do a little last minute grocery shopping, Publix will open at 7 a.m. on Thursday. All Publix pharmacies are closed on New Year’s Day.
The malls will be open on Thursday.
Miami-Dade’s Metrorail will operate on a Sunday schedule on Thursday.
- Several Miami-Dade Cities Still Without Police Contracts To Have Full-Time Officers In Schools
- Aretha Franklin Had Strong Roots In South Florida
- Chris King Launches ‘Fearless In Florida’ Tour In His Bid For Governor
- Hallandale Beach Mayor Facing Backlash Over Sphincter Bleaching Comments To Female Commissioner
- Missing Child Alert Canceled For Dade City Kids