MIAMI (CBSMiami) – As we ring in the new year, here’s a look at what is opened and closed on New Year’s Day.
On Thursday, federal, state and county offices will be closed. Also closed are courts, banks and the post office.
If you have to do a little last minute grocery shopping, Publix will open at 7 a.m. on Thursday. All Publix pharmacies are closed on New Year’s Day.
The malls will be open on Thursday.
Miami-Dade’s Metrorail will operate on a Sunday schedule on Thursday.
- Fried, Caldwell Face Off Over Medical Marijuana, Water During CBS4 Debate
- CNN Poll: Democrats Up In Florida With Two Weeks To Go
- Falling Palm Tree Kills Woman In Hammock In Florida
- Candles, Flashlights, No AC In Florida’s Hurricane Zone
- First Gubernatorial Debate Between DeSantis And Gillum Set For Sunday Night