MIAMI (CBSMiami) – As we ring in the new year, here’s a look at what is opened and closed on New Year’s Day.
On Thursday, federal, state and county offices will be closed. Also closed are courts, banks and the post office.
If you have to do a little last minute grocery shopping, Publix will open at 7 a.m. on Thursday. All Publix pharmacies are closed on New Year’s Day.
The malls will be open on Thursday.
Miami-Dade’s Metrorail will operate on a Sunday schedule on Thursday.
- Already Available In Miami, Starbucks Is Expanding Its Delivery Service
- Man Faces Charges After Pulling Gun On Bicyclists During ‘Wheels Up, Guns Down’ Protest
- Attorney John Morgan Pushing For Minimum Wage Hike In Florida
- Palmetto Bay/Cutler Bay Rabies Alert Lifted
- Lawmakers Seek To Limit Constitution Amendments, Stop ‘Bundled’ Ballot Measures