MIAMI (CBSMiami) – As we ring in the new year, here’s a look at what is opened and closed on New Year’s Day.
On Thursday, federal, state and county offices will be closed. Also closed are courts, banks and the post office.
If you have to do a little last minute grocery shopping, Publix will open at 7 a.m. on Thursday. All Publix pharmacies are closed on New Year’s Day.
The malls will be open on Thursday.
Miami-Dade’s Metrorail will operate on a Sunday schedule on Thursday.
- Dolphins Players Join Miami Gardens Police In Handing Out Donations To Residents Displaced By Fire
- Local Lawmakers React To President Trump’s Visit With Vladimir Putin
- Pedestrian Killed In Hallandale Beach Crash
- New Poll Shows Greene Slightly Ahead Of Graham In Democratic Gubernatorial Primary
- Miami-Dade Mayor Releases New Budget, Which Allows For Over 100 School Officers