Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – As we ring in the new year, here’s a look at what is opened and closed on New Year’s Day.
On Thursday, federal, state and county offices will be closed. Also closed are courts, banks and the post office.
If you have to do a little last minute grocery shopping, Publix will open at 7 a.m. on Thursday. All Publix pharmacies are closed on New Year’s Day.
The malls will be open on Thursday.
Miami-Dade’s Metrorail will operate on a Sunday schedule on Thursday.
- Woman Says Senior Clergyman Told Her She Had Been ‘Touched By God’ And To ‘Keep Quiet’
- Police ID Attempted Murder Suspect Shot, Killed By Law Enforcement Outside Fort Lauderdale Mosque
- Broward Sheriff’s Deputy’s Act Of Kindness Caught On Camera
- Memorial Day On Miami Beach Brings National Salute To Military With Air & Sea Show
- Small Plane Headed To Fort Lauderdale Crashes Into Atlantic Ocean