Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI released photographs of a man who robbed a bank Friday morning.
The robbery occurred at approximately 10:40 a.m. at the One United Bank branch at 3275 N.W. 79th St. in Miami.
A robber, according to FBI officials, entered the bank and demanded money from a bank employee. An undisclosed amount of money was taken.
There were no injuries as a result of the robbery.
Anyone with information is urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101 or Crime Stoppers.
- Police Identify 16-Year-Old Calvin Desir As Second Parkland Shooting Survivor To Commit Suicide
- Pembroke Pines Man Arrested, Accused Of Molesting Female Minor ‘Countless’ Times Over Ten Year Period
- Woman Killed In Police Involved Crash On Miami Beach
- 25 Years Later, Shannon Melendi’s Father Worries Killer May Get Parole
- House Panel Approved Bill That 2 Out 3 Forms Of Oil, Gas Fracking