MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Christmas Day is closing in and lots of businesses and agencies will be closing early Wednesday and not open at all on Thursday.
Here’s an easy look at what is open and closed Christmas Day.
- Federal offices: Closed
- State offices: Closed
- Miami-Dade and Broward County offices: Closed
- Miami-Dade and Broward courts: Closed
- Garbage collection in Miami-Dade and Broward: No trash pick-up
- Miami-Dade and Broward libraries: Closed
- Miami-Dade public schools: Closed until Jan. 5
- Broward public schools: Closed until Jan. 5
- Banks: Closed
- Stock markets: Closed
- Postal service: Closed, no deliveries
- Miami-Dade and Broward transit: Will run a Sunday schedule on Christmas Day.
- Tri-Rail: Weekend schedule on Christmas Day
- Malls: Closed
The following parks will be open Christmas Day, but will not be offering all services:
- DeLeon Springs State Park in DeLeon Springs – Sugarmill Restaurant closed.
- Florida Caverns State Park in Marianna – No cave tours.
- Fort George Island Cultural State Park in Jacksonville – Ribault Clubhouse closed.
- Gamble Plantation Historic State Park in Ellenton – Mansion closed.
- Gasparilla Island State Park in Boca Grande – Lighthouse museum closed.
- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Historic State Park in Cross Creek – No guided tours.
The following parks will be closed Christmas Day:
- Constitution Convention Museum State Park in Port St. Joe.
- Forest Capital Museum State Park in Perry.
- John Gorrie Museum State Park in Apalachicola.
- Orman House Historic State Park in Apalachicola.
- San Marcos de Apalache Historic State Park in St. Marks.
- The Barnacle Historic State Park in Coconut Grove.
- Ybor City Museum State Park in Tampa.