MIAMI (CBSMiami) —Drier air has moved in to South Florida and a very pleasant weather pattern is shaping up for the entire week.
A sugarcane burn in Palm Beach County has allowed for some smoke to move in across Broward and Miami-Dade Counties.
Anyone with respiratory ailments should consider spending a little more time indoors Sunday night and Monday.
The weather looks high and dry through the week with very few clouds around, no rain expected and pleasantly warm temperatures to start the week.
It’ll turn noticeably cooler for the second half of the week, however, as a cold front moves through on Tuesday.
Highs will be near 80 degrees Monday but only in the 60s by Wednesday.
CBS Miami weather app is available for both Apple and Android users!
- Miami-Dade County Fair & Expo Collecting Recovery Donations For Carolina Residents In Need
- ‘This Is A Monumental Disaster For Our State’: NC Governor On Florence’s Effects
- Florence Continues To Drench Carolinas, Western Virginia
- Before And After A Storm, Supply Stores Are Critical
- Gov. Warns Residents Not Watching For Floods: “You Are Risking Your Life”