FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami/AP) – Gregory B. Moore, the accused carjacker and gunman who shot two people, faces a December 18th arraignment on federal charges.
On Thursday, a judge set the date for Moore to enter a plea. An initial court appearance for Moore was postponed when he appeared incoherent in the courtroom. Moore is charged with carjacking and use of a weapon in a felony.
The FBI says Moore on Tuesday initially commandeered two vehicles, driving the second to a Hallandale Beach insurance business where his ex-girlfriend works. Investigators say Moore shot her and her male companion after they drove up, killing the man. Their names haven’t yet been released.
Moore escaped immediate capture but was arrested Wednesday at a train station.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Man Accused Of Setting Woman On Fire In Ft Myers
- FAU Poll: Nelson, Scott In Statistical Tie, Gillum Narrowly Leads DeSantis
- Student Pilot Causes Security Breach At Orlando Melbourne International Airport
- Police: Possible Case Of Road Rage Leads To Shooting, Physical Assault
- “I Am Thankful I Am Alive” Says Woman Whose Car Was Hit By Brightline Train