MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Some drivers on the Dolphin Expressway (SR 836) may have to change their commute a bit Wednesday night.
The westbound SR 836 ramps to the Palmetto Expressway (SR 826) north and south will be closed between the hours of 11:45 p.m. and 5 a.m.
The West Flagler Street/SR 826 South ramp from mainline westbound SR 836 will remain open.
Westbound drivers on SR 836 going south to SR 826 can:
- Continue west on SR 836
- Exit at the West Flagler Street/SR 826 south ramp
Westbound drivers on SR 836 going north to SR 826 can:
- Go west on SR 836, exit at NW 12 Street/NW 87 Avenue
- Go west to NW 87 Avenue, turn south
- Access the eastbound SR 836 ramp to northbound SR 826
The closure will allow the contractor to survey the roadway for an upcoming traffic shift as part of the SR 826/SR 836 Interchange Reconstruction Project.
- Democratic Candidates For Florida Governor Answer Questions At Public Forum In Hollywood
- Federal Judge Arrested In Miami-Dade
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High Students View Start Of School Year As A New Beginning
- ‘Retired’ Miami Beach Lifeguard Stands Being Auctioned Off To Highest Bidder
- Solar Energy Becoming Increasingly Popular In Florida As Homeowners Save Money On Power Bill