Follow CBSMIAMI.COM: Facebook | Twitter
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI released pictures of an alleged bank robber who stole money from a Chase Bank in Miami Friday.
The bank located at SW 8th Street and SW 27th Avenue was robbed around 6:00 p.m., officials said.
A robber entered the bank, pointed a weapon at an employee and demanded money, the FBI reported. Customers were in the bank at the time of the robbery, but there were no injuries.
An undisclosed amount of cash was taken.
If anyone has information as to the identity of the subject, they are urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101 or Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Exclusive: Driver Who Survived Horrific Crash On McArthur Causeway Speaks Out
- ‘Gross Abuse Of Power,’ Florida Lawmakers Weigh In On Trump’s National Emergency
- Round-Table Discussion On Venezuela Held At FIU, Ahead Of Trump’s South Florida Visit
- Events For All Happening Across Busy Presidents’ Day Weekend
- Meet The Next Generation Of Luxury Floating Homes