FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Sunrise police are still trying to determine what led to the deaths of two people Tuesday evening at a retirement community.
Police were called to 2851 Sunrise Lakes Drive East just before 8 p.m. When they arrived they found two bodies outside of an apartment building. The bodies of a man and woman were found on a covered bridge in the back of the buildings.
Police have indentified the couple as Emma Dominguez, 71, and her boyfriend 72-year old David Colon of Tamarac.
According to neighbors Dominguez was known in the community as a vibrant woman who was frequently seen walking for exercise.
Police spokesman Cindi McCue said early indications are that it may have been a murder-suicide. McCue confirmed that they are not looking for anyone in connection with the deaths.
- Viral ’10-Year-Challenge’ Could Put Your Cyber Security At Risk, Experts Warn
- ICE Contractor Accused Of Wanting To Fulfill “Daddy-Daughter” Sex Fantasy Caught In Sting
- Iconic South Florida Chef Norman Van Aken Brings Talents To Wynwood With “Three”
- Police Need Help Finding Missing Woman
- Two County Chase Ends With Two People In Custody