MIAMI (CBSMiami) – President Barack Obama will be in the Sunshine State Wednesday to visit Central Command at MacDill Air Force Base.
The President will receive a briefing from top commanders at CENTCOM and thank the men and women will partner with others in the region to carry out the strategy to defeat and ISIL.
CENTCOM’s responsibility includes 20 countries in the Middle East and Central and South Asia, including Iraq and Syria.
- St. Thomas Aquinas Teacher Accused Of Lewdly Touching Teen Student
- Group Calls For Broward Superintendent Runcie’s Ouster, Collects 7,000 Signatures
- Doral Getting First Hospital As Population Continues To Rise
- Men Arrested For Impersonating Police Claim To Be ‘Conducting A Federal Investigation’
- Coast Guard Admiral Writes Letter To Service Members As Thousands Go Unpaid Due To Government Shutdown