TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (CBSMiami/AP) — “Lucky Money” players lucked out after there were no winning tickets to claim the jackpot.
This means the jackpot for the next drawing rose to $600,000.
Lottery officials said Saturday three tickets matched 4-of-4 numbers to win $2,305.50 each; 53 tickets won $286 each for picking 3-of-4 plus the Lucky Ball number; 667 tickets won $66.50 each for picking 3-of-4; 1,374 tickets won $22.50 each for picking 2-of-4 plus the Lucky Ball; 13,935 tickets won $2.50 each for matching one number plus the Lucky Ball; 22,541 tickets won $2 each for picking 2-of-4; and 35,384 won a free Quick Pick ticket for matching the Lucky Ball.
The numbers drawn Friday night were 05-23-34-44, the Lucky Ball was 08.
Lucky Money replaces Mega Money. The game’s first drawing was July 4.
The next drawing is Tuesday, August 26th.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Nikolas Cruz Told Student, ‘You Better Get Out Of Here’ Before School Shooting
- 2 Accused Of Robbing Store With Suspect’s 4-Year-Old Son Waiting In Getaway Car
- CBS4 Gets Inside Look At Homestead Facility Housing Migrant Kids
- Miami Dolphins Surprise Underprivileged Kids At Their Practice Facility
- Former Middle School Teacher Facing Child Porn Charges Appears In Court