FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Forensic evidence has reportedly linked a man to the rape of a woman in Hollywood eight years ago.
DNA has reportedly linked 27-year old Anthony Samuel to the gang rape of a woman in 2006. Samuel appeared in bond court Wednesday on a charge of sexual battery. Bond was set at $7,500.00.
Samuel’s wife attended the proceeding. She said they are newlyweds and just had a baby.
- Miami Dolphins Surprise Underprivileged Kids At Their Practice Facility
- Former Middle School Teacher Facing Child Porn Charges Appears In Court
- Florida’s Wide-Open Election Season Off And Running
- Nikolas Cruz Told Student, ‘You Better Get Out Of Here’ Before School Shooting
- Bank Robbery Suspect Caught Following Police Pursuit, Rollover Wreck On I-595