MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI has released surveillance pictures of a man wanted for a bank robbery in southern Miami-Dade.
The man, sporting a light colored baseball cap and wearing a Nike hoodie, walked into the National Bank of South Florida branch, at 25151 S Dixie Highway, just after 1 p.m. on Wednesday, July 23rd.
He walked up to the teller’s station and demanded cash. The teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the man left the bank.
There were no injuries.
The FBI said the robber’s last known location was in the vicinity of 134th Avenue and SW 263rd Street.
Anyone with information on the man’s identity is urged to call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- With Children Held In Miami-Dade, Carvalho Sends Letter Condemning Immigration Policy To Sec. Nielsen
- ‘They Are Not Letting Us In’ Nelson, Wasserman Schultz Denied Entry To Kid Migrant Shelter
- Trump Meets With House Republicans As Outrage Over Immigration Policy Grows
- Children Of Mom Found Dead In Dania Beach Canal Sent To Foster Care
- Runoff Election Tuesday To Fill Empty Miami-Dade Commission Seat