PEMBROKE PINES (CBSMIAMI) — Police are investigating a shooting that happened in Pembroke Pines on Thursday evening.
According to police, one man was shot in the upper torso at the Hampton Isle Complex located at 10681 SW 6th Street.
It is unclear if the shooter and the victim knew each other.
Crews took the victim to Memorial Regional Hospital.
No word on his condition.
Police are not looking for a suspect and have not released a motive.
Click here to watch Carey Codd’s report.
- Nikolas Cruz Told Student, ‘You Better Get Out Of Here’ Before School Shooting
- 2 Accused Of Robbing Store With Suspect’s 4-Year-Old Son Waiting In Getaway Car
- CBS4 Gets Inside Look At Homestead Facility Housing Migrant Kids
- Miami Dolphins Surprise Underprivileged Kids At Their Practice Facility
- Former Middle School Teacher Facing Child Porn Charges Appears In Court