LOS ANGELES (AP) — CBS says popular sitcom star Sean Hayes is joining the cast of its comedy “The Millers” as a series regular.
Hayes will play the new best friend of the character played by Margo Martindale and a new source of friction for her son, played by Will Arnett, CBS said on Tuesday.
Hayes is best-known from eight seasons on the sitcom “Will & Grace.” Last season he starred in the comedy series “Sean Saves the World.”
“The Millers,” which premiered last fall, is a family comedy also starring Beau Bridges and J.B. Smoove. Its second season begins Oct. 30.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Chotto Matte’s Mouthwatering Nikkei Gyoza Featured In Exclusive Digital Bite
- Paul McCartney Joins James Corden For Drive Down Memory Lane For ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Buzz Pop Cocktails Contain More Alcohol Than A Glass Of Wine
- ABC Orders ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff For Fall, Minus Roseanne Barr
- Suspect In Murder Of Rap Artist XXXTentacion Appears Before Judge