MIAMI (CBSMiami) – It’s been three years since Casey Anthony was acquitted in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
Now, Anthony’s attorney, Cheney Mason, gives a better look of what her life is like after the verdict.
Mason said Anthony lives alone somewhere in Florida. She lives a regular life but mostly keeps to herself.
“She gets up in the morning like the rest of us and fixes breakfast, and cleans house, and then she does some work for a couple of people,” said Mason. “She does some clerical work and some legal research and work and stuff like that. She exercises, she is alone and she tries to take care of herself.
Anthony made headlines three years ago after being accused of killing her two year old daughter Caylee, who had gone missing and became the subject of a massive search in Central Florida.
After a two-month trial, the jury in the Casey Anthony murder trial announced that Anthony was found not guilty of first-degree murder and the other most serious charges against her in the 2008 death of her two-year-old daughter.
Since then, Anthony hasn’t gone out much.
She remains in hiding, fearful for her safety and her life; due to numerous threats because people still believe she is guilty of the crime.
However, Mason said that Anthony continues to keep memories with her.
“Casey has photographs and she has her memories. She has not forgotten, gotten over, and never will forget or get over the loss of her child, no matter what the haters might think,” said Mason.
Watch the report, click here.
- Digital Bite Features Popular Farro Salad From Miami’s Vista
- Exclusive: Driver Who Survived Horrific Crash On McArthur Causeway Speaks Out
- Group Kicks Off Effort To Expand Mental Health Training For First Responders
- Former Hallandale Police Officer Accused Of Pawning Department-Issued Equipment
- Brother Appeals For Help In Disappearance Of Sister, Niece As Police Release New Details