DAVIE (CBSMiami) – A precautionary Boil Water Advisory for a section of Davie has been lifted.
The advisory was issued Monday, June 23rd, after construction crews working east of east of the Florida Turnpike on Old Griffin Road caused a water main break.
Businesses and residents between State Road 7 west to the Florida Turnpike and from the New River Canal south to Stirling Road were placed under a precautionary boil water notice.
Those who live and work in the impacted area were advised that all water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth, or washing dishes should be boiled for at least a minute.
The water was just fine for bathing, laundry and irrigation.
The boil water notice was in effect until bacteriological testing showed that it is safe to drink.
- Police Investigating After Miami Pool Party Interrupted By Gunfire
- Hundreds Gather In Homestead To Protest Florida Detention Center For Unaccompanied Minor Immigrants
- Parkland Mother Lori Alhadeff Hosts Potential Life Saving ‘Stop The Bleed’ Training Class
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured As Police Continue Investigating Northwest Miami-Dade Shooting
- Florida Tourist Facing Felony Charges For Stomping On Protected Turtle Nest In Miami Beach