MIAMI (CBSMiami) – With Memorial Day comes gatherings and we all know many get-togethers call for an alcholic drink—or two or three.
Just ahead of Memorial Day Weekend, AAA & Bud Light want people who’ve had a few too many off the road, and are promoting not drinking and driving by offering Tow to Go.
From May 23-26 would-be drunk drivers, through the “Tow to Go” program, can get a confidential ride home, within a 10-mile radius, and tow – both free of charge.
“If you are going to drink this holiday weekend, having a designated driver is a great way to celebrate safely and avoid impaired driving,” said Gerry Gutowski, Sr. Vice President, Automotive Services, The Auto Club Group. “However we are pleased to offer Tow to Go as a last resort for those in need of a safe ride home.”
If you find yourself in a bind, with no designated driver, the number to call is (855) 2-TOW-2-GO or (855) 286-9246.
- Could Alzheimer’s Be Triggered By A Herpes Virus?
- ‘This Is How I Save My Life’ Excerpt From Amy B. Scher
- As Loneliness Rises Among Americans, Experts Warn It’s Making Many Sick
- Diabetes Breakthrough: Common Vaccine Can Improve Blood Sugar Levels Long-Term
- Tech Helping To Contain Dangerous Food Contamination Outbreaks