FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – A man suspected of shooting at two men in a car over the weekend has been arrested.
Pembroke Pines police received a call around 2:30 p.m. Sunday about shots being fired in front of a home at 1410 SW 87th Avenue. When they arrived they found two men, one with a gunshot wound.
They said were sitting a car in front of the residence when a man on a bicycle road up and fired two shots at them. The man on the bike was later identified as 28-year old Chancy Mallory, according to Pembroke Pines police.
The two men said they jumped out of the car and made a run for it. The gunman on the bike fired three more shots, hitting one of the men, and then peddled off.
Mallory was later arrested and charged with two counts of attempted murder, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault with a firearm.
Police have not given a motive for the shooting.
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Approve Dolphin Expressway Expansion
- PayPal Move Blocks Sales Of Controversial “Active Shooter” Video Game
- Royal Christening Date Revealed For Prince Louis Of Cambridge
- Walgreens Taking Action After 2 Women Claim Racial Profiling At Miramar Store
- Appeal Filed For Officer Seeking ‘Stand Your Ground’ Defense