MIAMI (CBSMiami) – One man was injured and dog was killed in a police involved shooting in Hallandale Beach.
According to Hallandale Beach police, they were conducting a drug arrest at 708 NW 4th Street when one of their officers fired on a male subject and a dog.
The dog was killed. The injured man was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital where he underwent surgery. No word on his condition.
Police have not released the name of the man who was shot.
- Florida Man Charged With Aiming Red Laser At Helicopter
- Marco Rubio Visits Venezuelan Border, Warns Soldiers To Let Aid Enter The Country
- Gunman On The Loose As Police Investigate Miami Beach Fatal Shooting
- Work-Release Inmates Help Rescue Florida Baby Locked In SUV
- US Immigration Officials In Miami Detain 2 Bankers Wanted In Ecuador