MIAMI (CBSMiami) – One man was injured and dog was killed in a police involved shooting in Hallandale Beach.
According to Hallandale Beach police, they were conducting a drug arrest at 708 NW 4th Street when one of their officers fired on a male subject and a dog.
The dog was killed. The injured man was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital where he underwent surgery. No word on his condition.
Police have not released the name of the man who was shot.
- Are You Ready To Vote? Tuesday Is National Voter Registration Day
- Young Girl Shot & Wounded In Liberty City Apartment
- Former NFL Player Larry Chester, ‘CBD Saved My Life’
- Family Of Girl Killed At 12 Seeks Answers From Police On What Would Have Been 18th Birthday
- Ex-Archbishop McCarthy High School Student Arrested For Road-Rage, Assaulting Former Principal