MIAMI (CBSMiami) – One man was injured and dog was killed in a police involved shooting in Hallandale Beach.
According to Hallandale Beach police, they were conducting a drug arrest at 708 NW 4th Street when one of their officers fired on a male subject and a dog.
The dog was killed. The injured man was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital where he underwent surgery. No word on his condition.
Police have not released the name of the man who was shot.
- Police Officer Shot In Fort Myers; Suspect In Custody
- Man Surrenders to Deputies in Shooting Death of North Lauderdale Store Clerk
- L.A. Police: Gunman in Custody After Taking Hostages Inside Trader Joe’s
- Chef Creole Mixes Up Mouthwatering Conch Salad In Exclusive Digital Bite
- Arrest Made In Killing Of North Lauderdale Store Clerk