Just one more weekend of summer left, meaning students will be back in the classroom—and some back on the bus—come Monday morning.
A huge fireball shot into the sky as explosions rocked a central Florida propane facility late last night.
It looks like a giant Tiki torch, but the flare stack in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea is serving a big purpose after residents had to be evacuated Friday morning due to a gas leak.
A South Florida shopping center re-opened Friday evening in the community of Country Walk after a potentially dangerous gas leak behind a Publix supermarket forced it’s closure.
Hialeah Fire Rescue suspect the act of lighting a lit cigarette may have sparked an early morning warehouse fire.