The LaBelle 12-year-old infected by a rare and deadly brain eating amoeba was laid to rest this weekend.
The family of a young boy attacked by a dangerous brain-eating amoeba has decided to take him off a ventilator.
The family of a 12-year-old boy who was exposed to a dangerous amoeba which resulted in a rare and deadly infection that attacked his brain released sad news Saturday afternoon.
A Florida boy continues to fight for his life at Miami Children’s Hospital after being infected by a brain-eating amoeba nearly two weeks ago.
Another endangered Florida panther has died after being struck by a vehicle in southwest Florida.