Edward Archbold

Edward Archbold  (Source: CBS4)

ME: Man Died From Asphyxia After Bug Eating Contest

A West Palm Beach man who died after eating handfuls of roaches in a Deerfield Beach pet store bug and worm eating contest suffocated in part from bug parts lodged in his throat.

CBS4–11/26/2012

Edward Archbold  (Source: CBS4)

Man Dies After Winning Bug Eating Contest

Exotic cuisines sometimes leave diners feeling sick to their stomach, but what one man consumed in Deerfield Beach last Friday night may have contributed to his death.

CBS4–10/09/2012

Cockroach

West Palm Beach Man Dies After Competing In Roach Eating Contest

Some exotic cuisines leave diners with a bad stomach, but what one man consumed in Deerfield Beach Friday night may have been his demise.

CBS4–10/08/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,591 other followers