Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- 5 Fall Fruits & Veggies To Plant As Summer Winds Down Get your fall garden ready by planting these five fruits and veggies in late Summer.
- Neighbors Pull Elderly Man From Burning Home A northwest Miami-Dade man has his neighbors to thank after they rushed into his burning home to save him.
- 5 Fun Ways To Turn Your Backyard Into A Water Park For Kids Beat the heat and the doldrums with water fun in your own backyard.
- Best Book Club Picks For August Wine and friends are two undeniable pleasures of a good book club, but a book that inspires passion and debate is the true heart of the occasion.
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Neighbors Buzz About LeBron James' Future & Whereabouts Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers fans, along with the rest of the sports world, are anxiously waiting for the LeBron Jame’s decision.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.