Health Topic Center
CBS Miami Health News
- Exercise Your Way To Better Sex There's a new way of exercising that is backed by Harvard doctors to improve your sex life. It's called Thrust and it was created here in South Florida.
- National Heatstroke Prevention Day Takes Aim At Child Left In Hot Car Deaths South Floridians are no stranger to heat, and with the month of August a day away, we are undoubtedly entering one of the hottest months of the year.
- Consumer Reports Warns About Dangers Of Pain Killers Consumer Reports is out with a warning about the risks of prescription and over-the-counter pain killers.
- Air Force Joins Effort To Reduce Mosquito-Borne Illnesses The Air Force is joining in the efforts to help control mosquito borne illnesses bugging South Florida.
- 1 Dead, 1 Sickened From Flesh-Eating Bacteria One person has died and another person fell ill when they contracted a flesh-eating bacteria which can be found in warm salt water.
- Health Dept. Offering Free Back-To-School Immunizations In Miami-Dade Some kids dread the thought of going back-to-school after summer vacation—and the idea of having to get vaccines is even worse.
- 2015 American Heart Walk Preps Underway The 2015 American Heart Walk isn't until next April, but organizers are already gearing up for a successful fundraiser.
- $17B Bipartisan Deal Reached To Start Fixing Embattled VA Health Care Lawmakers have reached a bipartisan deal to start fixing the embattled Department of Veterans Affairs. The deal to improve veterans' health care would authorize at least $17 billion to fix the health program scandalized by long patient wait times and...
- Fundraiser Held For Child Burned By Scalding Water Family and friends of a little girl who was severely burned held a fundraiser to help pay for travel to a special burn center for help.
- DIY Skin Solutions From Your Pantry Or Medicine Cabinet Did you know you can treat tons of skin problems with things you can find right inside your own home?