Health Topic Center
CBS Miami Health News
- DIY Skin Solutions From Your Pantry Or Medicine Cabinet Did you know you can treat tons of skin problems with things you can find right inside your own home?
- More US Girls Now Getting Cervical Cancer Vaccine More teen girls are getting a controversial cervical cancer vaccine but the increase isn't much of a bump, the government reported Thursday.
- Experts: Food Allergies Are Skyrocketing Do peanuts make your throat close up? Do berries give you hives? Could melons kill you? An explosion of food allergies is unique to America and Europe and no one seems to know why. Tonight, CBS4's Brian Andrews looks at the reasons your...
- Stone Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe's Recalled Peaches, plums, nectarines and pluots sold at BJ's Wholesale Club, Costco and Trader Joe's have been recalled after the some of the fruit tested positive for listeria, a potentially dangerous food-borne bacterium.
- Eating Fast Food Doesn't Mean You Can't Be Healthy A majority of us do it regularly. We end up in the drive-thru line because we’re too busy or too tired to cook.
- Time To Indulge: It's National Junk Food Day! If you’re dieting, you probably won’t be celebrating today because it’s is National Junk Food Day.
- Florida Blue Customers Could See Rate Increase In 2015 Major insurer Florida Blue could raise rates in 2015 for people who enrolled through the federal health-care exchange after seeing a large number of older and sicker enrollees.
- Talking Baby With Rhiannon: Zumbini Helps New Moms & Babies Bond CBS4's Rhiannon Ally introduces baby Roman to Zumbini as a great bonding experience with her beautiful baby boy.
- Time-Saving Tips For Healthy School Lunches With creative planning and the right containers, packing a quick and healthy lunch can be as easy as ABC and 123!
- School Safety Tips For Younger Kids School is back in session, so take some time to go over these important safety tips with your children. This is just the beginning of the conversation, but it's a great place to get started.