Shopping & Style
- Best Places To Buy Bridal Gifts On A Budget In South Florida
- Best Spots To Buy Cigars In Miami
- Tips On Fitting A Swimsuit To Your Body Type From A South Florida Expert
- Best Swimwear Shops In Miami
- Best Places for Eyelash Extensions In South Florida
- Best Floral Shops
- Best Sunglass Shops In Miami
- Best Tailors In Miami
- Ask The Expert: Most Stylish Places To Get Married In South Florida
- Best Athletic Wear Stores In Miami
Designers are showing their 2012 swimwear collection in Miami Beach at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2012, which hit high gear at the official kickoff party at the Raleigh Hotel on Thursday, July 14, 2011.
This Fourth of July, wear your patriotic spirit on your sleeve…or face, or feet, or anywhere! Here are some cool, weird, and funny July Fourth inspired fashion ideas using America’s national colors of red, white […]
Everyone bundled up, ready to go for an airplane ride to Grandma’s house? You might want to double check your family before you get in line at the airport. With 42.2 million Americans projected to take to the skies for Thanksgiving, the public outcry over intrusive body scans and invasive pat downs by the TSA could make the security line even more long and frustrating. Want to avoid setting off the security alarms and a TSA pat down? Just look over your traveling clothes one more time.