More than three million Toyota, Honda and Nissan vehicles are being recalled for air bags that may explode.
At least 12 NASCAR fans were injured Saturday when large chunks of debris, including a tire, sailed into the grandstands when a car flew into the fence at Daytona International Speedway on a frightening last-lap accident in the second-tier Nationwide Series race.
Look up Miami in the dictionary and you won’t see “affordable” anywhere in the definition. However, a new study reveals the Magic City has plenty of deals on wheels.
A fire risk triggered Subaru to issue a wide-reaching recall that encompasses nearly 634,000 cars and SUVs in the U.S.
When it comes to safety and cars, much like with love, money can’t buy you everything. According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, a group of moderately priced cars outperformed luxury cars in new frontal crash tests.
Meet the license plate that will adorn your vehicle for many years. Florida voters selected the green-rimmed, leafed-orange winner in a poll of about 50,000 online voters.
You’re paying too much for insurance, and fraud is to blame. However, the Miami Police Department (MPD) announced it has made progress in fighting fraud in Florida.
In the past, when you heard the name Lincoln attached to a car, it may have conjured up images of your grandparents in a large Lincoln Town Car. But the company that fell on hard times in recent years is hoping to find a rebirth with a new audience.
A new study warns drivers with a lead foot that they might want to stay out of the Sunshine State, claiming data showing drivers here are more likely to get a speeding ticket that anywhere else in the nation.
A new study indicates that a growing number of drivers aren’t paying attention to the road.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common SenseConventional wisdom says young people aren't interested in driving. Common sense says that's all wrong.
- Street Survival Program Aims To Reduce Teen Auto AccidentsMore than 5,000 young drivers between 15 and 20 are killed in car crashes each year in the U.S. Learn more about a program designed to reduce those numbers.
- Top Ten Family Cars–A Diverse ListNissan Pathfinder is number 1. Two domestics are on the Kelly Blue Book list.
- Small SUV’s Fare Poorly In New Crash TestOnly one vehicle gets a "good" rating, out of 13 tested.
- Ford Owners Sue, Saying EcoBoost Engine DefectiveThree Ohio drivers are suing Ford Motor Co., claiming the company's six-cylinder EcoBoost engine is defective.