Affordable Care Act
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- With New Health Law, Insurers Target Diabetics As hundred of thousands of diabetics are getting health coverage under federal law, insurance companies are aggressively targeting them.
- Governor Scott Political Ad Comes Under Fire Governor Rick Scott met with seniors in Miami to talk about the Affordable Care Act and what he said were cuts to the Medicare Advantage program.
- Rubio Blasts Spanish Language Media Over Affordable Care Act Senator Marco Rubio has a new target when it comes to the Affordable Care Act, Spanish Language media, specifically Univision and Telemundo.
- Website Problems Stall Sign-Ups For Health Insurance In West Miami-Dade Visitors packed the Mall of the Americas Monday night to shop for health insurance.
- Mega Church Hosts "Souls To Enroll" Event Before ACA Deadline Time is running out for people who need to sign up for insurance to meet the Affordable Care Act deadline. Those still considering their options have until midnight on Monday.
- Last-Minute ACA Enrollment Workshops Underway In South Florida The last-minute push to enroll as many people as possible under the Affordable Care Act as possible is underway in South Florida.
- Katherine Archuleta Touts 'Obamacare' In Fla. The highest ranking Latina in the Obama administration headed to Florida to encourage Hispanics to the sign up for insurance under the Affordable Care Act, also known as "Obamacare."
- Fla. Students Assist 'Obamacare' Enrollment Local college students are taking it upon themselves to help people sign up for insurance under the Affordable Care Act, also known as "Obamacare."
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.