MIAMI (CBSMiami) – In the spirit of giving, for over 20 years, Neighbors 4 Neighbors has worked to match needy families through their Adopt-A-Family program—but a last minute change may leave more than 20 families without anything this holiday.
Adoptions, which were closed, are open for a total of 25 families that had been adopted but, at the last minute, the adopter was unable to help.
The families, according to Neighbors 4 Neighbors, are of varying sizes and live in Dade and Broward counties.
Those feeling extra generous, or simply just want to help, can contact Neighbors 4 Neighbors at 305-597-4404 or visit neighbors4neighbors.org.
- New York Attorney General Launches Probe Of Harvey Weinstein’s Company
- Bill O’Reilly Slams New York Times Article That Revealed Sexual Harassment Settlement
- Justin Timberlake Invited Back To Perform At Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Another Woman Claims Weinstein Raped Her
- Playboy Features First Transgender Centerfold Playmate