MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The arctic air that has a grip on about half of the country has had no impact on South Florida weather except to make the rest of the nation jealous!
Dry and warm weather will prevail through the weekend with a cold front due to arrive by Monday night.
This front will have a bit of a stronger impact on the local weather with a chance of showers and thunderstorms Monday and Tuesday followed by a surge of windy, cooler weather by midweek.
Highs will be in the 80s Sunday and Monday before dropping into the middle 70s by Tuesday and Wednesday.
CBS Miami weather app is available for both Apple and Android users!
- Cool Change Coming This Week
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside As Temperatures Tumble
- Now That’s Cold! Russia Region Hits -88F
- Another Blast Of Cold Air Coming To South Florida
- Another Chilly Start And Another Cold Front On The Way