FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is opening for the 55th time on Thursday. More than ever it exemplifies why Fort Lauderdale is often dubbed the “Yachting Capital of the World.”
Event goers will be met with hundreds – if not thousands – of options. Attendees can find anything from inflatables to super yachts, and will have a lot of ground to cover if they want to see it all.
For those who question the sheer size of this event, here is a piece of a statement released by the organizers.
Covering seven locations and over 3 million square feet of space, the show’s transportation network of bus shuttles, water taxis, and riverboats ensures attendees can easily navigate the boat show and its expansive waterways system.
CBS4’s news partner the Miami Herald reports several innovative nautical designs will be on display. One boat on the list costs $46 million.
Whether attendees are there for million-dollar luxury cruisers or just a boating accessory, the boat show will have plenty to offer.
For show schedules and ticket prices you can visit Showmanagement.com.
- Broward Circuit Judge Berates Female Inmate in Wheelchair
- Broward Sheriff Scott Israel To Face No-Confidence Vote
- Cypress Creek Could Undergo Bold Revitalization
- ‘Russians Were Trying To Interfere’: Sen. Marco Rubio On DNC Lawsuit Against Russia, WikiLeaks & Trump Campaign
- Arrest Made In Deadly NW Dade Hit And Run