LOS ANGELES (AP) — Iggy Azalea has tumbled off the stage during an MTV Video Music Awards benefit concert.
There is no immediate word if the Australian rapper was injured.
Azalea fell off the stage Friday night while performing her hit “Fancy” at The Avalon in Los Angeles. Security guards quickly pulled Azalea back onto the stage, and she barely missed a beat as Charli XCX joined her for the chart-topping single.
Afterward Azalea told the crowd she felt “very blessed” that she did not break her legs.
She appeared unharmed and in good spirits, even posting a video of the fall on Instagram. Azalea wrote in the caption: “I know I laughed.”
Neither Azalea’s representatives nor MTV immediately responded to emails seeking comment.
Tori Kelly and Sam Smith also performed at the event benefiting Lifebeat — Music Fights HIV/AIDS.
Azalea is up for seven awards at the VMAs airing live on Aug. 24.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Alec Baldwin ‘Stunned’ At Popularity Of Trump Impression
- New Trailer For Spider-Man: Homecoming Released
- CBS4’s Lauren Pastrana To Host VH1 Save The Music Foundation Event Tuesday Night
- Organizers Declare Ultra An Electrifying Success
- CBS Announces Season Finale Airdates: Big Bang Theory, NCIS And Others