HIALEAH (CBSMiami) — Five people were displaced Wednesday after a fire broke out at a Hialeah home.
Fire Department officials said they responded to the dual family home located at 641 E. 19th Street at around 5:30 p.m.
The ceiling of the home was burning but crews were able to stop the fire from spreading further.
Fire department officials believe the fire was caused by a roof repair which the owner was working on minutes before the fire broke out.
There is significant damage to the home.No injuries were reported.
The Red Cross is working to help the displaced people.
- Chocolate Powder’s ‘Legal High’ Becoming Dangerous Trend
- Florida Mayoral Candidate: “Go Back To Africa”
- A Look At How City Of Miami Would Use $192 Million To Fight Sea Level Rise
- Small Plane Attempting To Land On Road Skids, Flips Into Levee In Everglades
- “I Am No Danger”: OJ Simpson Granted Parole, Plans Return To Florida