HIALEAH (CBSMiami) — Five people were displaced Wednesday after a fire broke out at a Hialeah home.
Fire Department officials said they responded to the dual family home located at 641 E. 19th Street at around 5:30 p.m.
The ceiling of the home was burning but crews were able to stop the fire from spreading further.
Fire department officials believe the fire was caused by a roof repair which the owner was working on minutes before the fire broke out.
There is significant damage to the home.No injuries were reported.
The Red Cross is working to help the displaced people.
- Florida Department Of Corrections Officer Dead In Coconut Creek Traffic Accident
- Stolen MSD Memorial Items Back In Safe Hands
- Local Congresswoman On Immigration: ‘I’ve Never Seen A Policy More Vile, More Revolting’
- Rapper XXXTentacion Shot Dead In Apparent Robbery
- Exclusive: FDA Sues Sunrise Stem Cell Clinic After Several Patients Blinded, Sustain Eye Damage