HIALEAH (CBSMiami) — Five people were displaced Wednesday after a fire broke out at a Hialeah home.
Fire Department officials said they responded to the dual family home located at 641 E. 19th Street at around 5:30 p.m.
The ceiling of the home was burning but crews were able to stop the fire from spreading further.
Fire department officials believe the fire was caused by a roof repair which the owner was working on minutes before the fire broke out.
There is significant damage to the home.No injuries were reported.
The Red Cross is working to help the displaced people.
- Hollywood Couple Mourns Death Of Beloved Therapy Dog After Attack By Other Animal
- Lyft Driver Released From Hospital 10 Days After Being Shot By Carjackers
- Safety Becoming Major Concern With New High-Speed Brightline Train
- Florida Voters Will Be Asked To Restore Felon Voting Rights
- Spider Webs & Maggots: What A Family Claims To Have Found In Cereal