MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A man who allegedly threatened his wife and then barricaded himself inside a home is in custody Sunday night.
Neighbors said they watched as police surrounded the home near Taft Street and 108th Avenue in Pembroke Pines and refused to come outside.
After police threatened to go into the home, witnesses said the man surrendered.
He was taken into custody by police.
- Affidavit States Jose Fernandez, Friends Had Strong Odor Of Alcohol
- Foreign Students Find Hidden Cameras In Miami Beach Apartment
- Final Senate Debate Between Rubio, Murphy Focuses On Slew Of Issues, Personal Attacks
- Miami Police Find Striking Similarities In Robberies Just A Week Apart
- Clinton Celebrates Birthday With Campaign Stops In Florida