MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A man who allegedly threatened his wife and then barricaded himself inside a home is in custody Sunday night.
Neighbors said they watched as police surrounded the home near Taft Street and 108th Avenue in Pembroke Pines and refused to come outside.
After police threatened to go into the home, witnesses said the man surrendered.
He was taken into custody by police.
- FIU Temporarily Suspends Greek Life Over ‘Growing Concerns’
- Good Samaritan Stops Would-be Burglar In His Tracks
- Police Search For Suspect After Young Boy Is Shot And Killed In Miami-Dade
- Exclusive: Rubio Votes Yes On Tax Plan But Says “We Have A Long Way To Go” On Economic Policy
- Coach Arrested In NY With Teen Booked Into Florida Jail