MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A man who allegedly threatened his wife and then barricaded himself inside a home is in custody Sunday night.
Neighbors said they watched as police surrounded the home near Taft Street and 108th Avenue in Pembroke Pines and refused to come outside.
After police threatened to go into the home, witnesses said the man surrendered.
He was taken into custody by police.
- Extra Security Added To Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
- Taste Of The Town: Midtown Food Hall Showcases Chef-Driven Food Concepts
- City Of Miami Police Officer Arrested For Battery, False Imprisonment Following Domestic Incident
- Broward Superintendent Outlines New Security Measures For School Safety
- Florida Couple Claims Hospital Allowed Miccosukee Police To Take Newborn Baby With Bogus Court Order