MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A man who allegedly threatened his wife and then barricaded himself inside a home is in custody Sunday night.
Neighbors said they watched as police surrounded the home near Taft Street and 108th Avenue in Pembroke Pines and refused to come outside.
After police threatened to go into the home, witnesses said the man surrendered.
He was taken into custody by police.
- Family, Friends & Veterans Pay Their Respects At Viewing For Soldier Killed In Niger Ambush
- BSO Deputy Faces Sex Charges Involving Underage Teen
- Off-Duty Officers Taking Stand Against Kneeling NFL Players
- ‘It’s Clear They’re Linked’: Police On 3rd Suspicious Death In 10 Days
- Heroes Among Us: Sergeant Major Matthew Marks Called Upon Military Training To Help During Hurricane Irma