MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A man who allegedly threatened his wife and then barricaded himself inside a home is in custody Sunday night.
Neighbors said they watched as police surrounded the home near Taft Street and 108th Avenue in Pembroke Pines and refused to come outside.
After police threatened to go into the home, witnesses said the man surrendered.
He was taken into custody by police.
- Neighbors Claim Man Beat Puppy To Death In Broad Daylight
- LGBT Group Responds To Trump’s Trans Military Ban With ‘Justice Rally’ In Downtown
- US Government Wants Americans To Leave Venezuela’s Capitol Immediately
- Cameras Catch Young Driver Inspecting Damage After Hit & Run
- Residents Outraged After Ford Trucks Stolen From Pompano Beach Neighborhood