MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A man who allegedly threatened his wife and then barricaded himself inside a home is in custody Sunday night.
Neighbors said they watched as police surrounded the home near Taft Street and 108th Avenue in Pembroke Pines and refused to come outside.
After police threatened to go into the home, witnesses said the man surrendered.
He was taken into custody by police.
- Parents Concerned Following Attempted Abduction At Deerfield Elementary School
- Tropical Disturbance Could Bring Rain, Flooding To South Florida
- Yes, Grey Skies & Rain Can Affect Your Mood & Habits
- ‘Suspicious’ Man At Pompano Beach School Called A ‘Misunderstanding’
- Florida School Shooting Victims Sue Maker, Seller Of Gun Used In Massacre