MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – Miami Beach police have released surveillance pictures of a man they say shot two people outside a McDonald’s restaurant.
It was August 2nd, just before 4 a.m., when an officer on patrol heard gunfire in the area of Washington Avenue and Lincoln Road. When he arrived, he found two injured men inside the restaurant. Leodis Mobley, 21, had been shot three times in the upper chest and Roberto Rojas, 20, had a gunshot wound in his right thigh.
Mobley and Rojas and mutual friend said they were outside the restaurant when they got into an argument with a guy known on the street as “Snoop”. As the argument grew more heated, Snoop pulled a gun and started shooting. Officers found five bullet casings on the sidewalk.
Police say Snoop, a local drug dealer, is in his early 20s, about 5′ 5″ and has a lean build.
Anyone who knows where he can be found is urged to call the Miami Beach Police Department (305) 673-7901 or Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers (305) 471-TIPS (8477).
- ‘They Want Common Sense Gun Laws’: Broward Sheriff On Stoneman Douglas Students
- Many South Florida Schools Opting For Walk Outs In Wake Of School Shooting
- Parkland’s Run 4 Biegel Honors Marjory Stoneman Douglas Teacher
- Columbine Survivor Honors Hero Aaron Feis, Killed In Parkland Shooting
- Cheering Crowds Greet Stoneman Douglas Students In Tallahassee