MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) – Miami Beach police have released surveillance pictures of a man they say shot two people outside a McDonald’s restaurant.
It was August 2nd, just before 4 a.m., when an officer on patrol heard gunfire in the area of Washington Avenue and Lincoln Road. When he arrived, he found two injured men inside the restaurant. Leodis Mobley, 21, had been shot three times in the upper chest and Roberto Rojas, 20, had a gunshot wound in his right thigh.
Mobley and Rojas and mutual friend said they were outside the restaurant when they got into an argument with a guy known on the street as “Snoop”. As the argument grew more heated, Snoop pulled a gun and started shooting. Officers found five bullet casings on the sidewalk.
Police say Snoop, a local drug dealer, is in his early 20s, about 5′ 5″ and has a lean build.
Anyone who knows where he can be found is urged to call the Miami Beach Police Department (305) 673-7901 or Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers (305) 471-TIPS (8477).
- Meningitis Suspected Cause Of 2 Children’s Deaths At Downtown Miami Daycare Center
- Jones Defeats Moore In Stunning Alabama Upset
- Broward County Commissioners Take First Step Towards Suing Drug Companies Over Opioid Crisis
- Terminated Firefighters Fight To Keep Their Jobs After Racist Incident
- 3 Florida Men Charged With Animal Cruelty For Dragging Shark With Speed Boat