DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — The FBI released photos of a bank robbery which occurred Wednesday afternoon.
Officials are asking for the public’s help to identify the person they say is responsible for the crime.
The robber walked into the BB&T Bank located at 1299 S. Military Trail at around 4:00 p.m.
The bandit demanded money from a bank employee and took an undisclosed amount of money.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call Broward County crimestoppers at (954) 493- TIPS.
- Charges Dropped Against Accused Rabbi Killer
- Trump’s Interior Nominee Zinke Urges Array Of Uses For Federal Lands
- Cubans Bemoan End Of ‘Wet Foot, Dry Foot’ Immigration Policy
- Civil Rights ‘Legend’ Rep. John Lewis Speaks To Students About Fight For Equality
- Firefighter Who Tried To Save Key Largo Workers No Longer In Coma