FBI Releases Photos Of Deerfield Beach Bank Robber
South Florida Crime
DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — The FBI released photos of a bank robbery which occurred Wednesday afternoon.
Officials are asking for the public’s help to identify the person they say is responsible for the crime.
The robber walked into the BB&T Bank located at 1299 S. Military Trail at around 4:00 p.m.
The bandit demanded money from a bank employee and took an undisclosed amount of money.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call Broward County crimestoppers at (954) 493- TIPS.
- Police Investigating Fatal Shooting Near Sunrise Shopping Center
- High-Tech Decision Making Available With New Breed Of Apps
- Judge Recognizes Another Defendant, This Time From A Cruise
- Family, Friends Light Lanterns For Missing Teen Fishermen
- CBS4 Exclusive: Video Contradicts Report Of Sweetwater Officer-Involved Crash