DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — The FBI released photos of a bank robbery which occurred Wednesday afternoon.
Officials are asking for the public’s help to identify the person they say is responsible for the crime.
The robber walked into the BB&T Bank located at 1299 S. Military Trail at around 4:00 p.m.
The bandit demanded money from a bank employee and took an undisclosed amount of money.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call Broward County crimestoppers at (954) 493- TIPS.
- Fort Lauderdale Commissioner Wants To Ban Sale Of Assault Rifles At Local Gun Show
- BSO Arrests Father, Girlfriend In Death Of Toddler
- Employee Murdered At Cutler Bay Storage Facility
- Caught On Camera: Woman With Toy Gun In Confrontation With Officer
- Ft. Lauderdale Expands Water Advisory Over Sewer Main Breaks