DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — The FBI released photos of a bank robbery which occurred Wednesday afternoon.
Officials are asking for the public’s help to identify the person they say is responsible for the crime.
The robber walked into the BB&T Bank located at 1299 S. Military Trail at around 4:00 p.m.
The bandit demanded money from a bank employee and took an undisclosed amount of money.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call Broward County crimestoppers at (954) 493- TIPS.
- Thousands Flock To Miami Beach For Memorial Weekend, Some Not So Happy
- Man Dies, Shot In Face During Dispute At Miami Club
- Fraud Probe Launched After LGBT’s OutGames Cancelled
- Tickets, Response Time Down As FHP Deals With Trooper Shortage
- TSA: Record Setting Week For Firearms Recovered At Airport Checkpoints