DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — The FBI released photos of a bank robbery which occurred Wednesday afternoon.
Officials are asking for the public’s help to identify the person they say is responsible for the crime.
The robber walked into the BB&T Bank located at 1299 S. Military Trail at around 4:00 p.m.
The bandit demanded money from a bank employee and took an undisclosed amount of money.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call Broward County crimestoppers at (954) 493- TIPS.
- Deadly Rollover Crash At Turnpike Tollbooth
- 5000 Role Models Of Excellence Create Scholarship In Honor Of Slain Soldier
- Body Of US Soldier Killed In Niger Returns Home To South Florida
- Rep. Wilson Calls Trump ‘Insensitive’ For Telling Widow Of Soldier ‘He Knew What He Signed Up For’
- FBI: ‘Shaky’ Bank Bandit Behind Bars