DEERFIELD BEACH (CBSMiami) — The FBI released photos of a bank robbery which occurred Wednesday afternoon.
Officials are asking for the public’s help to identify the person they say is responsible for the crime.
The robber walked into the BB&T Bank located at 1299 S. Military Trail at around 4:00 p.m.
The bandit demanded money from a bank employee and took an undisclosed amount of money.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information is urged to call Broward County crimestoppers at (954) 493- TIPS.
- Police Use of Social Media Expanding & It’s Raising New Concerns
- 7 Earth-Size Planets Found In Habitable Zone Outside Our Solar System
- Anti-Trump Protesters Take Fight To Local Leaders Who Didn’t Hold Town Hall
- Trump Administration Lifts Federal Guidelines On Transgender Student Bathroom Protections
- Congressional Leaders Pen Letter Asking Feds To Investigate JCC Bomb Threats