MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Do you have a student heading to back-to-school next week?
Miami-Dade County Public Schools recently launched a new mobile app to provide parents, students, and employees faster access to up-to-date school information.
The official Dadeschools Mobile App is now available to download for free for iPhone and Android devices.
The mobile app features:
- Student class schedules and bus route information
- List of all Miami-Dade public schools by school type
- School information including school website, photos, school address, phone number, enrollment, school colors, and school hours
- Functionality to contact school via phone or email
- Ability to view school location on a map
- Ability to send text, email or Twitter post of the school’s information
- Ability to receive notifications from M-DCPS
- Information about The Foundation for New Education Initiatives, Inc. (FNEI)
- Log in using Dadeschools Portal username and password to receive personalized information tailored to parents, students, and employees
Parents, students and employees can also find information about the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program including which devices qualify and how to connect from your school.
Additional features will be added throughout the school year.
- Coral Gables Cop Arrested Domestic Violence Charge
- Possible Second Terror Plot Stopped Just Hours After 13 Killed In Barcelona Van Attack
- Holocaust Survivor Believes Racism In America Is ‘Getting Worse’
- Weston Family Near Scene Of Suspected Terrorist Attack In Barcelona
- Tropical Storm Harvey Nearing Windward Islands