MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI has released photos from a bank robbery that took place on Monday in Miami in hopes that someone will be able to identify the suspect.
At approximately 2:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon the TD Bank branch located at 1103 Brickell Avenue in Miami was robbed.
The suspect entered the branch and demanded money from a bank employee. The amount that was taken has not been disclosed.
There were customers inside the bank at the time of the robbery but nobody was harmed.
If anyone has information as to the identity of this bank robber, they are urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101 or Crimestoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Trump Addresses Supporters On Eve Of Inauguration: ‘It’s Something Very Special’
- Dogs Given New Life After Being Rescued From South Korean Slaughter Farm
- Plantation Police On Lookout For Crime Trio Targeting, Robbing Women At Publix Stores
- Roof Collapses On Workers Renovating Warehouse
- Lauderhill Police Name Man Wanted For Fish Market Murder