MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI has released photos from a bank robbery that took place on Monday in Miami in hopes that someone will be able to identify the suspect.
At approximately 2:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon the TD Bank branch located at 1103 Brickell Avenue in Miami was robbed.
The suspect entered the branch and demanded money from a bank employee. The amount that was taken has not been disclosed.
There were customers inside the bank at the time of the robbery but nobody was harmed.
If anyone has information as to the identity of this bank robber, they are urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101 or Crimestoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Police Need Help Finding Missing Miami Teen
- Firefighter Injured In Key Biscayne Strip Mall Blaze
- To Tip Or Not To Tip? That Is The Question Among Explosion Of On-Demand Delivery Services
- ‘Erratic Woman’ Held For Psychological Evaluation After Children Pulled From Roof
- Man Wounded During Police-Involved Shooting In Opa-Locka