MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI has released photos from a bank robbery that took place on Monday in Miami in hopes that someone will be able to identify the suspect.
At approximately 2:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon the TD Bank branch located at 1103 Brickell Avenue in Miami was robbed.
The suspect entered the branch and demanded money from a bank employee. The amount that was taken has not been disclosed.
There were customers inside the bank at the time of the robbery but nobody was harmed.
If anyone has information as to the identity of this bank robber, they are urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101 or Crimestoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Court Clears City In Black Firefighter Hiring Case
- Missing 5-Year-Old Girl Found Safe Over 7 Hours Later
- Doctors ID Broward Teen Who Survived Deadly Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Desperate Call On Police Radio Gives Closer Look At Bizarre Face-Biting Attack
- Mayor Gimenez: Opponent’s Claims Have ‘No Basis In Fact’