MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI has released photos from a bank robbery that took place on Monday in Miami in hopes that someone will be able to identify the suspect.
At approximately 2:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon the TD Bank branch located at 1103 Brickell Avenue in Miami was robbed.
The suspect entered the branch and demanded money from a bank employee. The amount that was taken has not been disclosed.
There were customers inside the bank at the time of the robbery but nobody was harmed.
If anyone has information as to the identity of this bank robber, they are urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101 or Crimestoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- ‘Bluebloods’ Star Tom Selleck Honored In Miami Beach
- Man Accused Of Impersonating Miami Beach Police Officer Won’t Be Charged
- Arrest Made After Off-Duty Doral Officer Shot During Robbery
- Large Protest Takes Place In Downtown Miami Over Immigration
- Robocalls Are Getting Smarter But These Apps Can Help Prevent Them