FBI Searching For Miami Bank Robber
Get Breaking News First
South Florida Crime
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI has released photos from a bank robbery that took place on Monday in Miami in hopes that someone will be able to identify the suspect.
At approximately 2:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon the TD Bank branch located at 1103 Brickell Avenue in Miami was robbed.
The suspect entered the branch and demanded money from a bank employee. The amount that was taken has not been disclosed.
There were customers inside the bank at the time of the robbery but nobody was harmed.
If anyone has information as to the identity of this bank robber, they are urged to call the FBI at (305) 944-9101 or Crimestoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.
- Prosecution Rests Case In Corruption Trial Of Fmr. Homestead Mayor
- No Sales Tax For Energy Saving Appliances, Products This Weekend
- Jail Term Reduced For Man Linked To Ex-Rep. Rivera Investigation
- Group Receives Grant Money To Restore Miami Marine Stadium
- FSU Starting Sophomore Quarterback Against Clemson