MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A teen with autism who went missing in a Miami Gardens neighborhood on Thursday has been located.
Friday morning, police searched the area around 19920 NW 3rd Place – it was the last place anyone can remember seeing 17-year old Brandon Darrow.
Police were concerned because he’s new to the area and there are a number of canals.
Just before 2 p.m. on Friday police sent out a release that Brandon had been found safe and sound.
- Body Of US Soldier Killed In Niger Returns Home To South Florida
- Food For Florida Program Moves To Palm Beach Where Thousands Line Up For Help
- Tinkerbelle The Mentor Helps 147 Children & Still Counting
- “Shaky” Bank Bandit Moving Up The Coast
- Broward Commissioners Honor Female Hollywood Hills QB Who Threw Historic TD Pass