MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A teen with autism who went missing in a Miami Gardens neighborhood on Thursday has been located.
Friday morning, police searched the area around 19920 NW 3rd Place – it was the last place anyone can remember seeing 17-year old Brandon Darrow.
Police were concerned because he’s new to the area and there are a number of canals.
Just before 2 p.m. on Friday police sent out a release that Brandon had been found safe and sound.
- Clinton Tops Trump In Latest Quinnipiac Poll
- Miami Police Officer Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal At Award Ceremony
- Instagram Filter You Pick May Reveal Your Mental Health
- Residents, Businesses Caught Between Political Fight Over Zika
- Miami-Dade Police Investigating Fatal Shooting Outside Shopping Center