MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A teen with autism who went missing in a Miami Gardens neighborhood on Thursday has been located.
Friday morning, police searched the area around 19920 NW 3rd Place – it was the last place anyone can remember seeing 17-year old Brandon Darrow.
Police were concerned because he’s new to the area and there are a number of canals.
Just before 2 p.m. on Friday police sent out a release that Brandon had been found safe and sound.
- Tennis Instructor Charged With Child Abuse For Hitting Boy
- Police Chief: No Truth To Reports Of Sniper In Miami Gardens
- Former MLB Stars Jeter, Posada Team Up With Local Developer To Help Puerto Rico Relief
- ‘Baby Lollipops’ Mother Takes Stand In Own Defense: ‘I Didn’t Kill My Son’
- One North Lauderdale Shooting Victim Says Other May Be Paralyzed