MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A teen with autism who went missing in a Miami Gardens neighborhood on Thursday has been located.
Friday morning, police searched the area around 19920 NW 3rd Place – it was the last place anyone can remember seeing 17-year old Brandon Darrow.
Police were concerned because he’s new to the area and there are a number of canals.
Just before 2 p.m. on Friday police sent out a release that Brandon had been found safe and sound.
- Turning Anger Into Activism: School Shooting Victims Say ‘Never Again’
- For School Shooting Suspect, Main Question Is Life Or Death
- Family Housing School Shooter: “We Had This Monster Living Under Our Roof & We Didn’t Know”
- Motion Filed By DCF To Release Report On School Shooter From 2016
- Trump To Meet With Kids Wednesday & Officials On Thursday