Police: 31-Year-Old Arrested For Soliciting Sex With Teen
South Florida Crime
MARGATE (CBSMiami) – Margate Police announced the arrest of a man accused of soliciting a minor for sex.
Police said Kevin Millsap, 31, sent text messages to a 15-year-old female.
During the course of the investigation, a detective took over the messaging and received numerous sexually explicit photos via text, police said.
According to the investigators, Millsap devised a plan for the 15-year-old victim to be picked-up from her home and engage in sexual activity with him.
Police said Millsap traveled to the victim’s residence to pick her on August 6 and was arrested.
He’s being held at Broward Sheriff’s Office main jail on $70,000 bond.
- Hopes, Fears, Doubts Surround Cuba’s Oil Future
- Staples: Customer Data Exposed In Security Breach
- DOH: Fewer Florida Kids Smoking Cigarettes
- Cuba Protests Planned In Miami, But Turnout Unclear
- Hospital Gives Cancer Patient Date With His Wife