Police: 31-Year-Old Arrested For Soliciting Sex With Teen
South Florida Crime
MARGATE (CBSMiami) – Margate Police announced the arrest of a man accused of soliciting a minor for sex.
Police said Kevin Millsap, 31, sent text messages to a 15-year-old female.
During the course of the investigation, a detective took over the messaging and received numerous sexually explicit photos via text, police said.
According to the investigators, Millsap devised a plan for the 15-year-old victim to be picked-up from her home and engage in sexual activity with him.
Police said Millsap traveled to the victim’s residence to pick her on August 6 and was arrested.
He’s being held at Broward Sheriff’s Office main jail on $70,000 bond.
- Report On Sunny Isles Blast Gives Detailed Look Into Damage
- Detective Suspended For Drinking Before MADD Conference
- Re-Sentencing Rescheduled For Southwood Middle School Killer
- Gaetz, Book Bring In Campaign Cash
- Strike A Pose: Stores To Offer Selfie Stands