MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Governor Rick Scott has retaken a marginal lead over Democrat Charlie Crist in a new poll.
In the latest WFLA and Survey USA poll, Governor Scott pulled 45-percent of votes, according to CBS4’s news partner the Miami Herald.
Crist garnered close to 43-percent. That’s well within the margin of error for the poll of 576 likely voters.
Interestingly, this month’s survey is identical to SurveyUSA’s results at the beginning of July, the paper said. In between, another SurveyUSA poll showed Crist pulling ahead 46-40.
“The Miami Herald contributed to this report.”
- U.S. Senate Panel Launches Investigation Into Florida Nursing Home Deaths
- Spencer Group Denies Being ‘Hateful’ As UF Braces
- UF Campus Protests Ahead Of White Nationalist Speaker
- Trump Denies Making Insensitive Remark To Widow Of Slain Soldier
- Despite Trump Tweets, NFL Players And Owners Pleased With Open Discussions