MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Governor Rick Scott has retaken a marginal lead over Democrat Charlie Crist in a new poll.
In the latest WFLA and Survey USA poll, Governor Scott pulled 45-percent of votes, according to CBS4’s news partner the Miami Herald.
Crist garnered close to 43-percent. That’s well within the margin of error for the poll of 576 likely voters.
Interestingly, this month’s survey is identical to SurveyUSA’s results at the beginning of July, the paper said. In between, another SurveyUSA poll showed Crist pulling ahead 46-40.
“The Miami Herald contributed to this report.”
- Exclusive: Rubio Votes Yes On Tax Plan But Says “We Have A Long Way To Go” On Economic Policy
- Top White House Economist Predicts Rubio Will Come Around On Tax Bill
- ‘Youthquake’ Named Word Of The Year By Oxford Dictionaries
- Sen. Rubio A ‘No’ In Republican Tax Plan, Unless Some Things Change
- GOP Could Reveal Final Version Of Tax Plan As Early As Friday