MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Governor Rick Scott has retaken a marginal lead over Democrat Charlie Crist in a new poll.
In the latest WFLA and Survey USA poll, Governor Scott pulled 45-percent of votes, according to CBS4’s news partner the Miami Herald.
Crist garnered close to 43-percent. That’s well within the margin of error for the poll of 576 likely voters.
Interestingly, this month’s survey is identical to SurveyUSA’s results at the beginning of July, the paper said. In between, another SurveyUSA poll showed Crist pulling ahead 46-40.
“The Miami Herald contributed to this report.”
- “I Will Never Sign A Bill Like This Again” Trump After Signing Spending Bill
- Trump Moves Closer To Banning Bump Fire Stocks
- White House To Ban Most Transgender People From Serving In Military
- Scott Signs Tax Cuts, Daylight-Saving Time Plan
- Trump Goes To Mar-a-Lago As Students March For Our Lives In D.C.