MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Governor Rick Scott has retaken a marginal lead over Democrat Charlie Crist in a new poll.
In the latest WFLA and Survey USA poll, Governor Scott pulled 45-percent of votes, according to CBS4’s news partner the Miami Herald.
Crist garnered close to 43-percent. That’s well within the margin of error for the poll of 576 likely voters.
Interestingly, this month’s survey is identical to SurveyUSA’s results at the beginning of July, the paper said. In between, another SurveyUSA poll showed Crist pulling ahead 46-40.
“The Miami Herald contributed to this report.”
- Intelligence Sources: Officials Believe Russia Tried To Influence Election, Favored Trump
- Donald Trump Remains Producer On ‘New Celebrity Apprentice’
- Trump’s “Thank You” Tour Takes Him To Michigan, Louisiana
- Union Leader Criticizes Trump Over Carrier Deal
- Trump Settles On Global Warming Skeptic To Lead EPA