PLANTATION (CBSMiami) – Fire rescue was on scene Thursday morning after a car slammed into a hair salon.
The car, a silver Buick Verano, crashed into a Hair Cuttery at 6969 W Broward Boulevard.
Employees were in the salon at the time but nobody was injured.
According to Plantation Fire, the driver was removed from the car and was not injured.
The driver told CBS4 reporter Joan Murray that she hit the gas instead of the brakes.
No other injuries were reported and there was no structural damage, rescue said.
Kelly Dean said the same thing happened to her when she was eight months pregnant.
Dean’s store is a few yards away from the Hair Cuttery. She said a woman who was trying to park, ended up going through the front of her store.
- Mom Pulling Kindergartener From School After Being Placed On Wrong Bus, Missing For Hours
- Power Fully Restored After Fire At FPL Plant
- Five New Non-Travel Cases Of Zika In Florida
- Tropical Storm Gaston Continues Strengthening, Expected To Become Hurricane
- Central Florida Senate Race Tilts To The Right