PLANTATION (CBSMiami) – Fire rescue was on scene Thursday morning after a car slammed into a hair salon.
The car, a silver Buick Verano, crashed into a Hair Cuttery at 6969 W Broward Boulevard.
Employees were in the salon at the time but nobody was injured.
According to Plantation Fire, the driver was removed from the car and was not injured.
The driver told CBS4 reporter Joan Murray that she hit the gas instead of the brakes.
No other injuries were reported and there was no structural damage, rescue said.
Kelly Dean said the same thing happened to her when she was eight months pregnant.
Dean’s store is a few yards away from the Hair Cuttery. She said a woman who was trying to park, ended up going through the front of her store.
- Obama Touts Healthcare, Hillary During Talks In Miami
- Authorities Looking Into Brickell Construction Site Collapse
- BSO, SWAT Team Round Up Suspected Purse Snatchers At Motel 6
- More Zika-Tainted Blood In Florida
- Some Of The Best & Worst Sick-Day Excuses