Car Slams Into Building In Plantation
South Florida Crime
PLANTATION (CBSMiami) – Fire rescue was on scene Thursday morning after a car slammed into a hair salon.
The car, a silver Buick Verano, crashed into a Hair Cuttery at 6969 W Broward Boulevard.
Employees were in the salon at the time but nobody was injured.
According to Plantation Fire, the driver was removed from the car and was not injured.
The driver told CBS4 reporter Joan Murray that she hit the gas instead of the brakes.
No other injuries were reported and there was no structural damage, rescue said.
Kelly Dean said the same thing happened to her when she was eight months pregnant.
Dean’s store is a few yards away from the Hair Cuttery. She said a woman who was trying to park, ended up going through the front of her store.
- Family, Friends Pass Out Flyers For Missing Fort Lauderdale Man
- Missing Miami Diver’s Body Recovered
- Florida Power Company Gave $1 Million To Pro-Bush Super PAC
- One Person Wins Fantasy 5; Lucky Money Jackpot Rises
- Clinton Releases Tax, Medical Records As Emails Made Public