PLANTATION (CBSMiami) – Fire rescue was on scene Thursday morning after a car slammed into a hair salon.
The car, a silver Buick Verano, crashed into a Hair Cuttery at 6969 W Broward Boulevard.
Employees were in the salon at the time but nobody was injured.
According to Plantation Fire, the driver was removed from the car and was not injured.
The driver told CBS4 reporter Joan Murray that she hit the gas instead of the brakes.
No other injuries were reported and there was no structural damage, rescue said.
Kelly Dean said the same thing happened to her when she was eight months pregnant.
Dean’s store is a few yards away from the Hair Cuttery. She said a woman who was trying to park, ended up going through the front of her store.
- New Flying Car Prototype Takes To The Air
- Police Narrow Down Car They’re Looking For In Party Bus Shooting
- Google Targets ‘Fake News’ & Offensive Search Suggestions
- State Department Pulls Mar-a-Lago Blog Post
- White House Backing Away From Mexico Wall Funding In Budget