FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Forensic evidence has reportedly linked a man to the rape of a woman in Hollywood eight years ago.
DNA has reportedly linked 27-year old Anthony Samuel to the gang rape of a woman in 2006. Samuel appeared in bond court Wednesday on a charge of sexual battery. Bond was set at $7,500.00.
Samuel’s wife attended the proceeding. She said they are newlyweds and just had a baby.
- Sources: Multiple BSO Deputies Waited Outside School While Shooting Was Happening
- Florida Authorities Say Teens Arrested For School Shooting Threats
- Delta, United Are Latest Companies To Cut Ties With NRA
- Rifle Spotted In Truck At Florida High School, Student Arrested
- Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri Hit Up South Beach Wine & Food Festival