FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Forensic evidence has reportedly linked a man to the rape of a woman in Hollywood eight years ago.
DNA has reportedly linked 27-year old Anthony Samuel to the gang rape of a woman in 2006. Samuel appeared in bond court Wednesday on a charge of sexual battery. Bond was set at $7,500.00.
Samuel’s wife attended the proceeding. She said they are newlyweds and just had a baby.
- Touching Tribute To Local Veterans During Honor Flight South Florida
- Disturbing Sex Trend ‘Stealthing’ Raising Legal & Ethical Concerns
- Exclusive: Angry Mom Demands Justice After Daughter’s Encounter With Miami Cop
- BSO: Murder Charge For Man Who Slammed Baby’s Head Against Bedpost
- Fyre Fest In Bahamas Fizzles, Concert Goers Stranded