FT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Forensic evidence has reportedly linked a man to the rape of a woman in Hollywood eight years ago.
DNA has reportedly linked 27-year old Anthony Samuel to the gang rape of a woman in 2006. Samuel appeared in bond court Wednesday on a charge of sexual battery. Bond was set at $7,500.00.
Samuel’s wife attended the proceeding. She said they are newlyweds and just had a baby.
- Meningitis Suspected Cause Of 2 Children’s Deaths At Downtown Miami Daycare Center
- Jones Defeats Moore In Stunning Alabama Upset
- Broward County Commissioners Take First Step Towards Suing Drug Companies Over Opioid Crisis
- Terminated Firefighters Fight To Keep Their Jobs After Racist Incident
- 3 Florida Men Charged With Animal Cruelty For Dragging Shark With Speed Boat